Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tigers

Last night, the Tigers played Seattle and we were there in the best seats I've ever had. It was fun being so close to the field. The game itself was a little slow for my taste and as usual, I watched people and listened to random conversations around me more than I watched the game. I try, I really try to pay attention to the actual game but it never happens. Gil was already downtown for work, so I met him there and we got a drink and some food at the Elwood Bar and Grill Besides the with a few of Gil's coworkers. I will be the first to say that I can be no fun at all at sporting events because I get whiny when it's too hot or too cold and yesterday was pushing 90 degrees. But thank goodness, our seats were in the shade.

There was a big group from Gil's wo
rk at the game for an event, but we ended up with tickets much closer to the field and away from everyone else! By the end of the game, we were ready to go because we were being dive bombed by bugs every few seconds crazy bugs with a death wish, it was a fun night in Detroit.
And oh yeah, the Tigers won, in case you were wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment