Saturday, September 12, 2009

One Down...

Just thought everyone would like to know that I survived my first week of school. It wasn't a full week, but it sure felt like one! So far my class is pretty good, but I'm still missing a lot of kids. The first couple of days I had 12 or so out of 20. By Friday, I was up to 16/20. But, where are the rest? It's a pretty good group of kids and I can already tell who my major challenges will be this year! I have a lot of cute personalities this year. I wish I could have back some of my favorites from last year and create the perfect class. :) It's been fun to see some of my old second graders and I can't believe how BIG they look this year as third graders, sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for making it through the first week :) It feels good to have it over doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete