Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dilemma...

Have you heard? Our basement is done (minus fixtures)!!!! We will finally be able to start cleaning and moving stuff down there again soon. Now here's the dilemma:

We currently have this vanity sink in the basement bathroom.
Lowes.com

We still like the vanity, but the granite counter top matches the granite that used to be in the bathroom and no longer matches our new tile. We were planning to simply buy a new black granite counter top. But here's the thing, this counter top is 28" x 22" and apparently that size does not exist anywhere else except for on this specific vanity. What to do? New vanity/counter altogether? That's pricey. Have a custom granite piece fitted? That's pricey, too. I'll let ya'll know what we decide. When everything is back in place (i.e. toilet, washer/dryer, sinks, etc.), I will post pictures of the final result!

On another note, I have been working in my classroom for the past two weeks, getting everything ready for the first day of school. Can you believe that school starts on Tuesday!? Although I have some last minute things to do, I definitely feel 150% more organized for the first day than I did last year. Three cheers for not being a first year teacher anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment